Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 community-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large company active in the services sector and located in the Brussels area is currently looking for a Business Controller. As the Business Controller, you will contribute to the optimization of various reports, processes and procedures to guarantee a more efficient operation.
The Business Controller will join the team in the offices in Brussels area and will oversee the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the monthly closing: both operational and substantive;
- You will make relevant and accurate analyses, which ensure better control of the costs, and discuss them with the management;
- You will follow the capex and you will provide support in the decision process and in the budget and forecast process;
- You will analyse the sales on a weekly basis and support the reporting of the services department;
- You will ensure a quick and clear execution of ad hoc analyses requested by the management;
- You will draw up declarations and you will be responsible for the weekly cash report.
The ideal candidate possesses a bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Management, Finance or other related field. You have at least 7 years of relevant experience.
The Business Controller masters accounting, auditing and has a good knowledge of IFRS. Fluency in French, English and Dutch is required.
If you have strong analytical and communication skills, you are organised and eager to learn, then apply for this outstanding opportunity now.