Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 manufacturing-and-production Mechelen Antwerp BE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international stock listed Belgium based market leader is looking for a Business Controller to reinforce the Divisional Finance department. The Business Controller coaches, challenges and supports a team of local finance teams in different countries and guides them towards a further professionalisation of the organisation.
Some of your responsibilities as Business Controller will include:
- Responsible for all controlling activities, acting as the link between the business and the management
- Analysing results, monthly divisional reporting and coordinating the forecast and budget process
- Looking with a critical eye at the results, in-depth understanding of the underlying key earnings drivers and answer ad hoc questions from the division or and/or group senior management
- Monitoring the local operational performance and comparing then to the strategic financial planning, advise the management accordingly and detect potential risks
- Following-up on local management measures resulting from internal/external audits
- Support and profound financial analysis of ad hoc projects (commercial partnerships, capex, supplier commitments, transport & operational excellence and procurement initiatives)
- Partnering up with corporate functions for your entities (corporate reporting & consolidation, tax, treasury, legal, internal audit)
This Business Controller position requires a Master degree in Finance, Economics or similar, with at least 6 years of relevant experience. A broad financial background is essential. A solid controlling experience in a production, distribution or retail environment is a strong asset.
As Business Controller you have strong analytical skills and a structured and meticulous approach. You take initiative and drive towards change in all processes and help implement new concepts and tools. You are stress resistant and able to process a large amount of complex data.
Fluency in English is necessary, knowledge of Dutch, French, Spanish or German is a strong plus. A good general ICT knowledge is required, especially in Excel. Knowledge of ERP and BI tools is a plus.
If you are an assertive team player with a no-nonsense mentality and you are flexible to travel within Europe, this challenging Business Controller role is for you. Don't hesitate and send us your CV. An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits are guaranteed.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.