Salary Excellent remuneration
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 manufacturing-and-production Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international company active in the technology sector is looking for a Financial Controller to reinforce its finance department based in the Antwerp region. As Financial Controller you will support the Finance Manager in delivering an accurate and correct financial administration for all the company's global entities.
You are responsible for accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting as well as for group and statutory reporting. You will work closely with the Antwerp based finance team as well as with the shared service centres.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Cooperate with colleagues and partners working in locations abroad
- Deliver, support and monitor the month-end closing in collaboration with the SSC and Business Controlling
- Provide consolidation and IFRS accounting entries to the GL Accountants
- Timely deliver monthly and quarterly group reporting
- Support the annual accounts process (annual reports and multiple workers
- Act as key user for the consolidation tools
- Initiate, lead and participate in various finance (process) improvement projects
- Implement and establish group accounting procedures and internal control framework
- Willing to travel occasionally to other locations (10%)
You have a Master degree in Finance or similar with 4 to 6 years of experience in Finance and Administration, combining a background in Accountancy and experience in an international business environment.
You have experience in working with an ERP system (SAP) and in consolidation (HFM / Cognos). Knowledge of IFRS and BE GAAP is a must. Fluency in English and Dutch is required.
The Financial Controller has good communication and interpersonal skills and can work closely with people of all levels. You are eager to learn and have a hands-on mentality.
If you are a team player, precise and you are looking for a new professional challenge in a challenging and inspiring international environment. Then do not hasitate to apply for this Financial Controller job. Multiple training opportunities coupled with an attractive salary package and benefits await.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.