Internal Control Manager
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international group active in the retail sector is currently looking for an Internal Control Manager based in the North of Brussels. As the Internal Control Manager, you will join a dynamic environment and be responsible for setting up, developing and managing a department of the organisation.
Some of your main responsibilities as Internal Control Manager are:
- Facilitate the evaluation of Risk Management and Internal Control
- Conduct an annual Fraud Risk Assessment
- Help the business to identify risks in their field and facilitate workshops to assess these risks and define possible mitigation measures
- Ensure adequate design (and assessment) of procedures and controls to reduce the identified risks
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the business, discuss internal control issues and related corrective actions with the business
- Support the External and Internal Audit throughout the execution of audit plans
- Coach, guide and supervise up to 3 direct reports.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a university degree in Finance, Accounting and / or Economics. You are preferably CPA, ACCA and / or Registered Operational Auditor. You have at least 7 years of professional experience in external/internal audit, internal control, management control and/or financial control.
You are fluent in English and French or Dutch. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
If you are a leader with analytical and communication skills, if you are flexible, result-oriented and if you are looking for a new challenge, do not hesitate and apply for this opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.