Consultant Christophe Paquay
Job Ref 1580232/001
Date posted 07 June 2022limburg accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 manufacturing-and-production Pelt Limburg BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the production sector and within a very fast-growing market is seeking to hire a Financial Controller to reinforce the team in Pelt (Limburg). The Financial Controller is responsible to further develop the financial reporting, planning, control and analyse all financial activities.
The Financial Controller has the responsibility for:
- Introduction of suitable controlling instruments and reports
- Independent execution of all activities within the scope of monthly and annual financial statements as well as planning and forecast processes
- Execution of investment and profitability calculations, project controlling and target/actual analyses
- Responsible for standard cost planning and product costing
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all corporate, divisional, local and German accounting guidelines
- Preparation of presentations and provision of ad-hoc analyses
- Timely and accurate financial reporting
- Management of the costs of the finance organization
- Input on GP, cost and EBITDA / management performance improvement opportunities, appropriate action required, projects based on business acumen
- Support for financial management effectiveness
- Collaboration on target achievement budget and forecast
- A successfully completed degree in the field of finance and controlling
- Several years ( 5-7 y) of professional experience in the described area of responsibility
- Understanding of complex interrelationships, analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Strongly developed aplomb and communication skills
- Committed, independent and goal orientated the way of working
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English, German is an advantage
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. It’s an excellent and challenging opportunity within a stimulating environment. Don’t hesitate and apply now!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.