Fixed Assets Controller
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Aline Lewy
Job Ref 1651952/001
Date posted 13 July 2022brussels accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 transport-and-rail Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the transport sector is currently looking to hire a Fixed Assets Controller to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will take part in closing activities and especially in fixed assets control.
Your main responsibilities as the new Fixed Assets Controller will include:
- Document monthly closing records and ensure the accuracy of general balance
- Perform periodical variances analysis and justify significant variations by challenging the business
- Produce dashboards detailing monthly/annual reporting
- Evaluate the relevance of the categorization of fixed assets into tangible and intangible assets
- Generate their depreciation table and perform accuracy tests and projections
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in finance
- You have at least 5 years of experience in in accounting, financial controlling or external audit
- You are fluent in French and in English
- You have good skills in BE GAAP. Some knowledge in IFRS will be considered as an asset.
- You are positive, open, enthusiastic, motivated, dynamic, proactive, meticulous and autonomous
- You have a critical mind
- You are able to prioritize, think outside the box, and organize yourself
- You are a team player
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Fixed Assets Controller position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 July 2022A company active in the Real Estate sector is currently looking to hire a Financial Controller to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in External audit ideally combined with a knowledge of consolidation and IFRS, you will be in charge of the Financial Control as well as support the Group Financial Consolidation and will report directly to the Group Consolidation Manager.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 July 2022Une fiduciaire bruxelloise à taille humaine est à la recherche d’un Comptable Senior indépendant pour renforcer leur équipe à Bruxelles.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 July 2022A fast-growing and human-sized company active in the retail sector is currently looking to hire an Accounting Manager to join their offices in the North of Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 July 2022A human-sized growing company active in the Real Estate sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Business Controller to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in finance, you will have an essential role in the growth of the company.