Finance Business Partner
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Job Ref 1378952/001
Date posted 29 August 2022brussels accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2022-08-29 2022-10-28 utilities Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the services sector is currently looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join their offices in Brussels. As the new Finance Business Partner you will be the partner and financial advisor of the group’s management for all technical-financial and strategic aspects of their business.
Your main responsibilities as the new Finance Business Partner will include:
- Prepare the annual budgets, monthly forecasts, controlling activities and reporting to management, boards and supervisory bodies
- Work closely with the management in the monitoring of technical and financial aspects
- Calculate the financial impact of all their decisions, in the short and long term, and issue recommendations, analyses and simulations
- Propose and implement innovative projects that add value to the business units and the group
- Advice the management on actions to be take in order to improve financial indicators (cash flow, Profit After Tax, operational profitability, etc.)
- Keep up with and analyse all aspects of the business in which you are a financial partner that have an impact on its financial development
- Develop with the Business Controller and/or the Financial Controller innovative projects to improve the financial performance and financial monitoring of the Group’s business units
- Assist management in the development of their business plan, translate it into financial terms and build their budget based on their objectives, the current year’s estimate and historical data
- Ensure, together with the Business Controller and the other Financial Business Partners, that all budgets are consistent
- Participate in the financial training of non-financial colleagues by providing, together with your colleagues, the ‘Finance for non-financials’ training courses within the group
- You have a university degree with a financial orientation
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in Audit, Controlling or Finance
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, with a good knowledge of English
- You have a flexible, analytical and critical mind and a customer and solution-oriented attitude. Your helicopter view allows you to set the right priorities
- You like to think proactively about improvements and contribute to projects
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoys interacting with others
- You are able to explain complex information in a simple, accessible and clear manner to a non-financial audience
- Through your previous experience you have built a knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP FICO or SAP BPC in an asset
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Finance Business Partner position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 09 September 2022A company active in the Services sector is currently looking to hire a Business Controller to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in finance, you will have an essential role in the execution of recurring control activities. You will support the development of a stronger business controlling environment and focus on projects and the ERP implementation.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 August 2022A company active in the Machinery and Equipment sector is currently looking to hire an Internal Auditor to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 August 2022A company active in the Real Estate industry is currently looking to hire a Finance Business Partner to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 August 2022A fast-growing start-up active in Medical Intelligent Technologies industry is currently looking to hire a Finance Manager to join their offices Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 August 2022Een energiebedrijf gelegen in Brussel is momenteel op zoek naar een Business Controller voor het Finance team om de brug tussen de boekhouding, de operationele diensten en het management te vormen. Dankzij jouw ervaring in Finance, zal je de perfecte aanvulling zijn voor het bedrijf en er een essentiele rol in spelen.