Consultant Brian Switsers
Job Ref 1855392/001
Date posted 23 February 2023antwerpen accountancy-finance/financial-controller 2023-02-23 2023-04-24 manufacturing-and-production Olen Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A challenging opportunity as Controlling Manager has come available in a world’s leading distribution company, based in Olen. Thanks to your passion and ambition you’ll be playing an essential role in the company.
Your main responsibilities as Controlling Manager:
- Solid financial monitoring and performance management of the business;
- Ensuring thorough performance measurement against several carefully selected KPIs;
- Reporting performance indicators to business owners and Senior management;
- Troubleshooting: identifying and localizing key issues/risks and collaborating with business owners to find appropriate business solutions;
- Provide improvements together with the CEO and other Management Committee members;
- Drawing up annual budgets and monthly forecasts;
- Advising on accruals and provisions;
- Reporting related to capital expenditure (capex), cost reporting, profitability reporting per site, etc.;
- Monitoring internal controls
Required profile for the role as Controlling Manager:
- A university degree in finance or accounting;
- Thorough knowledge of different financial processes;
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and effective planning and organizational skills;
- Capability to take business decisions rapidly, while preserving financial & commercial interests;
- The ability to solve complex problems, identify business risks and recommend action plans;
- Analytical person with a hands-on approach;
- A teamplayer, who is an excellent communicator;
- Experience with MS Excel and SAP;
- Proficient in English and Dutch.
What can you expect to get in return:
- A rewarding salary with attractive benefits, including a year-end bonus, group insurance and a company car.
- An exciting position within a pleasant and informal corporate culture;
- An international working environment;
- An intensive training programme to get to know the company and its processes;
- Homework possibilities and the possibility to work from other locations can be discussed
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 (0) 3 202 79 00
Salary: NegotiableLocation: PuursDate posted: 16 February 2023A new challenging job as Group Treasury Manager has come available within a dynamic, fast growing production company in Puurs.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WillebroekDate posted: 23 February 2023A European leading production company in Willebroek is looking to hire a Senior Controller acting as a Finance Business Partner with strong ethical standards who pays attention to detail and who is capable of working in a fast growing environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GeelDate posted: 07 March 2023Are you looking for a challenging and versatile finance mission ? Are you an enthusiastic go-getter, inspired by an open, respectful, hands-on culture? Then get started at ArcelorMittal and join their team in Geel as the new CFO Benelux.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BoomDate posted: 28 February 2023A European leading production company in Boom is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner acting as a Finance Business Partner with strong ethical standards who pays attention to detail and who is capable of working in a fast growing environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 27 February 2023Eén van de grootste voedselproducenten in Europa, met de hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is op zoek naar een Finance Manager met een gezonde dosis ondernemerschap en sterke people management skills.