Salary An interesting salary package
Consultant Herman Driessen
Date posted 19 January 2017
A new role as FP&A Manager is today available in the Zaventem region for a major global player within the FMCG retail sector. With team management responsibility, you will be working towards driving insight and analysis regarding performance against key measures and will support the company’s reporting, business planning and analysis.
Your key responsibilities as FP&A Manager will include:
- Monthly analysis of Net Sales, Gross Profit and P&L results
- Developing key performance indicators and performing specific data analysis
- Supporting Sales and Marketing teams in analysis and recommendations
- Assisting with the development of the 5 year strategy plans
- Responsibility for budget and forecast
- Managing the monthly/quarterly/yearly closings in compliance with the Group accounting policies
- Coaching and managing of 1 Business Analyst
This FP&A Manager opportunity required a minimum of 4 to 8 years of experience in business analysis and financial reporting. Fluency in French and/or Dutch and a very good knowledge of English is required.
A strong practical knowledge of SAP and Excel would be preferred while experience in the retail industry would be considered as a strong asset.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting new career opportunity with management responsibility, the opportunity to join a leading and stimulating environment awaits.