Group Finance Planner and Analyst
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 28 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A large international group in the automotive sector based in Brussels is looking for a Group Finance Planner and Analyst. You will be the right hand of the CFO and drive the financial planning and analysis processes for the Group and provide executive reporting of financial and business performance to the Management Board.
As a Group Finance Planner and Analyst, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the Group monthly closing process and analyse the key drivers analysis vs targets
- Support the Group yearly budget process and the strategic plan, and coordinate the quarterly forecasting processes of the group affiliates
- Drive forecasting accuracy of the group affiliates and key risk analysis, on a quarterly basis
- Support Sales and Marketing departments in Customer and Product Pricing and Profitability analysis and reporting
- Improve processes and reporting tools for the above mentioned activities in order to drive end-to-end efficiencies
The Group Finance Planner and Analyst has to have an university degree in economics, finance or management engineering, coupled with at least 10 years of experience in planning, controlling, finance or related functional areas. Past experience in assistance or insurance companies will be a plus.
Fluency in English is a must, knowledge in French will be considered a plus, as also technical knowledge on multiple business units.
If you consider yourself with very strong analytical and problem solving skills, capable of handling pressure and executive level communication skills, do not hesitate to apply to this advert.