Senior FP&A Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 fmcg Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international company active in the FMCG sector is currently looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst for its office based in the Brussels area. In this role, your main task will consist in supporting distributor success and performance improvement of the EMEA region.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Improve business performance through designing and optimizing a comprehensive cost and revenue management system but also by proposing corrective measures and perform financial analysis
- Manage and optimize forecasting process, manage and optimize G&A forecast for the cost center owners and develop G&A forecasting accuracy and challenge the results
- Manage and optimize budgeting process
- Lead the development and the re-design of the management reporting in line with the Executive requirements and drive reporting process improvements
- Plan and lead the annual price increase process
The ideal Senior FP&A Analyst has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position. Excellent working knowledge of Excel is a must, a knowledge of SAP is a nice asset. Fluency in English is required and good command of any other European language will be considered as an asset.
If you have strong analytical skills, strong organizational and project management skills, a challenging opportunity where you will work close to the business in a positive and dynamic work environment in which each employee is supported in fulfilling their potential, than apply now for this Senior FP&A Analyst job.