Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 health-and-safety Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leader in the healthcare sector based in Zaventem is looking for an FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of your main responsibilities as a FP&A Manager will include:
- Analysing profitability and developing improvement plans, monitoring KPI tracking and suggesting actions to close gaps-to-plan
- Acting as a trusted business partner at all commercial levels
- Gathering important commercial data and compiling it into reports business managers can use while enabling them to drive fact-based decision-making. The predominant focus should be on forward-looking analysis and risks/opportunities.
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills focused on data deliverables
- Working with large, complex data sets to support implementation of data solutions that help predict, improve and measure the success of key business outcomes.
- Ad-hoc projects at management requests.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in finance. You possess a minimum of 7 years of experience in financial planning and/or controlling role.
Fluency in English is a must.
As FP&A Manager you are highly analytical, proactive and motivated. IF you would like to join an ambitious and enterprising team, send us your application.