Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 health-and-safety Brussels area Flemish Brabant BE EUR 75000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A large international company active in the healthcare sector and based in Brussels region is actively looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager EMEA you will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Finance Director EMEA.
Some of the responsibilities of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will include:
- Analysing profitability and developing improvement plans, monitoring KPI tracking and suggesting actions to close gaps-to-plan;
- Gathering important commercial data and compiling it into reports business managers can use while enabling them to drive fact-based decision-making. The predominant focus should be on forward-looking analysis and risks/opportunities;
- Making suggestions to business partners in leveraging technology to improve or automate the rendering of information used by the business unit;
- Acting as a trusted business partner at all commercial levels;
- Demonstrating creative problem-solving skills focused on data deliverables in a way that lays groundwork for future successes;
- Working with large, complex data sets to support implementation of data solutions that help predict, improve and measure the success of key business outcomes;
- Assisting the FP&A EMEA team to plan and set tactical direction with business adoption of analytics and application of appropriate technology to support business needs.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager has a minimum of 7 years of related work experience in financial planning and / or controlling role. Market analysis experience will be considered as a plus.
Fluency in English as well as commercial business acumen are required for this role.
If you are proactive and motivated and have a highly analytical mindset, this outstanding opportunity is waiting for you.