Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 fmcg Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 3800 3800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
This company active in the FMCG sector in Brussels is currently looking for a Pricing Analyst to provide input for decision-making on different levels for the Benelux market.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Supporting the financial performance evaluation of the organization, ensuring the accurate execution and timely distribution of reliable financial reports and tools to all stakeholders
- Implementing standardized templates, reports and tools in addition to simplified and compliant processes.
- Executing the material master update (costing) for finance
- Becoming the contact point for all questions related to COGS
- Validating transfer prices, performing variance analysis and maximising COGS dashboard utilization, designing and implementing meaningful reporting as well as simulation models supporting business planning and decision making.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, benchmarking internally, sharing best practices across different businesses.
The ideal candidate for this Pricing Analyst position holds a bachelor or a master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent by experience in an analytical/financial/reporting function. At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in a factory or supply chain context where you became a specialist in costing. Good knowledge of relevant business processes (financial planning, accounting, reporting…) is required for this position.
A very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch is a must. The ideal candidate is IT literate with advanced skills on Excel as well as a knowledge of SAP and Power BI. You possess the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
If you have good organisational and communication skills, you are curious and eager to learn, you are proactive and committed, then apply for this Pricing Analyst position now.