Consultant Christophe Paquay
Job Ref 1675632/001
Date posted 02 August 2022east-flanders accountancy-finance/financial-planning-analysis 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 manufacturing-and-production Deinze East Flanders BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the production industry is currently looking to hire a corporate development & M&A analyst to join their offices in Antwerp. Thanks to your experience in Finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in supporting the company in making tactical and strategic decisions.
Your main responsibilities as the new corporate development & M&A analyst will include:
- Cooperate with business platforms and serve as a bridge between operating companies, regions, and functions for both integration projects and M&A execution
- Drive the execution and integration or carve out of M&A deals
- Develop and attend meetings with senior management to advise, shape and direct the strategy and planning for integration, separation, and operational restructuring
- Analyse strategic and financial information of business platforms and potential targets
- Recognize key trends behind a company's performance, discuss business performance and forecasting assumptions with financial and operational management
- Contribute to the execution of M&A transactions, including coordinating the internal functional team's due diligence, reviewing the business/value model for decision making, and leading external advisors
- You have a master’s degree in Finance or Engineering, (ideally an MBA) his role
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, and French
- You have experience in consulting and M&A in a corporate, investment banking or transaction services team or in an industry role
- You have an experience in transactions
- You are excellent in project management and presentation
- You Master Excel and you have good knowledge of Power BI
- You are capable of cooperating and coordinating with both local management teams and consultants, as well as interacting and challenging management teams
- You have a commercial mindset and the ability to analyse businesses at a fast pace
- You can interact with top management and operations teams, managing both laterally and downward in multiple functional areas
- You have proven knowledge of digital transformation, IT transformation and Big Data
- You have a desire to work in a change environment, driven by operational changes and M&A transactions
- You have a strong sense of detail and a methodical, logical approach
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills to deal with internal and external parties
- You are well-organized and able to establish priorities between several simultaneous tasks
- You have an analytical personality and in-depth knowledge of business processes, corporate finance, financial modelling, valuation and accounting
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this corporate development & M&A analyst position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LebbekeDate posted: 02 August 2022A world leading food manufacturing company in Lebbeke is looking to hire a Lead Accounting Manager to manage and perform accounting activities for the Belgian entities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WondelgemDate posted: 02 August 2022Bent u op zoek naar een nieuwe finance opportuniteit en maakt u graag deel uit van een internationale en snelgroeiende omgeving? Heeft u een masterdiploma en enkele jaren ervaring op zak? Dan is deze functie zeker iets voor u! We zijn op zoek naar een International Tax Consultant voor een sterk groeiend internationaal en innovatief bedrijf in Wondelgem om de internationale tewerkstelling uit te breiden en te versterken.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GhentDate posted: 02 August 2022A new challenging job as Finance Business Partner has come available at a chemical manufacturing company in Gent. Offering flexible working hours and great career development opportunities within a multinational environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DendermondeDate posted: 28 July 2022For a manufacturing company located in Dendermonde, we are looking for a Business Controller. Working in tandem with the Global Project controller, you will partner with the Purchase and Project organization whilst supporting them.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MelleDate posted: 12 July 2022Een scale up bedrijf in Melle is op zoek naar een gedreven analytische Junior Finance Manager om een brede rol te vervullen van controlling tot financieel advies en business rapportering. Een mooie kans voor de echte people manager om een team te begeleiden en te coachen waarbij de focus ligt op verschillende dimensies.