Consultant Charles-Henri Rouvroy
Date posted 27 January 2017
A leading and growing provider of internet services for professional users in Belgium is currently looking for an experienced Internal Auditor. Within a well-known leader in its field, the Internal Auditor can expect an autonomous and inspiring role.
Working in the head office in Brussels, the Internal Auditor will:
- Monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working
- Advise management on how to improve systems and processes
- Make sure any issues that affect the survival and prosperity of the business are dealt with
- Consider factors such as ethics, treatment of employees, reputation, growth and environmental impact
- Help senior management to provide evidence to stakeholders that they are managing the business effectively
- Responsible for the internal controls, internal control implementation and framework
With a Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, you have minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position (internal audit, risk and control function). Experience within fast changing environments (e.g. telecom, IT, …) or within a big4 company is required. Strong exposure to technology. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented team player fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of English.
This role offers an outstanding salary package.