EMEA / LAM Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 04 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A new challenging job of EMEA / LAM Internal Audit Manager has come available at an international industrial group in Brussels. With a people management of 3 - 4 people, you will become a member of a worldwide corporate Internal Audit team with regional locations and help the company to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Internal Audit Manager, the EMEA / LAM Internal Audit Manager will:
- Plan, organise, supervise and contribute to the proper execution of audits within your perimeter mainly in Europe and in Latin America, but not only
- Propose to the Deputy Head of Internal Audit the annual audit programme for your region
- Ensure proper planning, scheduling, staffing and execution of audits
- Participate in audit preparation and fieldwork to coach and support auditors
- Participate in the elaboration and review of audit reports or others communication
- Review and challenge audit reports
- Ensure follow-up on action plans' implementation
- Ensure consistency of audit methodology across the department
- Contribute to develop and propose improvements of the internal audit approach and methodology
With a Master in Management and/or Engineering with Finance/Accounting major and/or Engineering background, you have 8 years of experience in a Big4 and/or in Internal Audit in the industrial sector. The right EMEA / LAM Internal Audit Manager is fluent in English and French.
With flexibility and assertiveness, you like interacting with managers/departments on a daily basis and you are willing to travel 15 up to 20% of your time. You will arrive in a strong global company which products make a difference and where teamwork and entrepreneurial spirit are strongly encouraged.