Consultant Ifasso De Moor
Date posted 03 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A job as Audit Manager has become available for on of our clients in Antwerp. With responsibility over audit missions and advisory, you will be working closely with top management in order to ensure audit activities are conducted efficiently and quality is assured, whilst being part of a dynamic culture. As Internal Audit Manager you will be responsible for defining risk based plans & resources as well as executing audit projects.
Reporting to the Partner, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
- Leading of teams to help them realise their full potential.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and IAS. Experience of US GAAP would be an advantage although not essential.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues.
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
With a Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting, and a minimum of 6 years of external audit experience in an audit team or financial environment, you are fluent in Dutch and English.
If you possess strong persuasion skills and have the ability to give advise , this is the role for you. A stimulating job content within a multinational and leading environment awaits.