IT Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 10 August 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A large worldwide group active in the chemicals sector with HQ based in Brussels is looking for an IT Internal Audit Manager. As such you will be responsible for evaluating risks and controls for IT infrastructure, security and related processes.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit & Risk Management, your main responsibilities as an IT Internal Audit Manager will include:
- Identify, prioritise and assess IT risks. Responsible for the IT annual audit plan (risk assessment, audit planning, audit execution, report writing, issue tracking, etc);
- Performs audits of IT policies and procedures to improve controls, enhance operations and increase efficiency;
- Perform or oversee testing of IT General Controls (ITGC’s);
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationship with IT management and other stakeholders in the IT field;
- Coordinate with external auditors, and work with outside contractors with respect to specific IT audit engagements;
- Support General Auditors in integrated audits by providing technical and quality oversight, advice to internal audit projects regarding technologies, IT risk and controls, and provide guidance and training opportunities.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Computer Science or related disciplines and has an excellent understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, information security, general IT controls, application controls and technology risks.
The IT Internal Audit Manager has to have minimum of 6 years of IT audit experience in Big 4 Accounting Firms and/or Internal Audit of multinational companies.
Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of external leading risk and controls frameworks such as COBIT, ISO27000, and IT related internal controls are also required for this position. Experience with data analytics will be considered a plus.
If you have the ability to communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and demonstrated innovation in IT audit program development and delivery, then do not pass on this new challenging opportunity and send us your resume.