Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 20 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Due to its continuous growth, an Internal Audit Manager role has just become available within a global leading chemical company in the Leuven region.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit and Controls, the Internal Audit Manager’s key responsibilities include:
- Manage the full process of audits: developing scope, creating work programs, preparing, reviewing reports and managing the process follow-up on implementation of audit actions;
- Involve in special investigations and unplanned audits and value added services in close partnership with the Director of Internal Audit & Controls;
- Lead and develop a team of four auditors globally
- Ensure the high quality of deliverables through internal review process and drive continuous improvement;
- Build relationships with key stakeholders including Finance, Business Units and Corporates Functions;
- Requires 25 % of business travel
You hold a master degree or a professional qualification in Accounting with minimum 8 years experience in Financial or Operational auditing, ideally within an international company. Experience in a public accounting firm or in a listed company is considered as a strong asset. You have a relevant experience and good understanding of Internal Control Systems and business systems. You are fluent in English and able to interact with all levels of the organisation.
Are you results oriented and hands-on? If you're interested in taking on a global role within a listed company, apply for this Internal Audit Manager job today.