Senior Internal Auditor
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-19 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A challenging new role as Senior Internal Auditor has come available at an international company active in the manufacturing industry, in the European headquarters based in the Antwerp region.
To further strengthen the global audit department, the Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning and executing operational and regulatory internal audits.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Conducting internal audits to assess adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of established internal controls and procedures
- Performing complete audit procedures including documenting auditee processes and procedures, reviewing and analysing evidence, identifying and defining issues
- Drafting of audit reports and presenting to the Audit Management for review
- Teaming up with other internal and external resources as appropriate
- Evaluating risk and control environments, potential issues and associated root causes
As Senior Internal Auditor you have a Bachelor in Accounting or Finance with at least 4-5 years of (Internal) Audit experience. You have in-depth knowledge of accounting, auditing principles and techniques; being CIA certified or progressing towards it is a plus.
You are fluent in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset. A good IT knowledge is essential, knowledge of data analytics tool is an asset.
As Senior Internal Auditor you are a quick learner with a critical mind set and excellent analytical skills. You can work independently as well as in a team and you have a proven track record of adding value to an organisation by proactively taking initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and professional environment in which you will regularly visit other European locations (travel maximum 25%). Multiple career opportunities coupled with an attractive salary package and benefits await. If interested in this Senior Internal Auditor job, please apply now.