Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 automotive Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A multinational company active in the industrial sector and located in Brussels area is currently on a look out for an Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor will participate in the different audit engagement steps for various business processes throughout the organization.
As the Internal Auditor, your main responsibilities will include:
- You collect accurate and up-to-date information about the financial and operational processes;
- You will verify the knowledge, understanding and application of the company’s policies and
- You will perform tests to ensure that risk mitigating controls are effective and assess the potential risks associated with inefficiency or lack of controls;
- You are responsible for audit reporting and follow up;
- You share your recommendations and translate them in a concrete action plan.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a bachelor or master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Engineering or any other related field. You have around 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
Fluent in English is a must, as well as knowledge of either French or Dutch, you have a strong IT acumen.
If you have independent thinking skills and professional maturity, do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.