Senior Internal auditor
Consultant Noé Van Bellinghen
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 fmcg Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3800 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international group active in the FMCG sector and based in Brussels is currently on a look-out for a Senior Internal Auditor.
Within a young and dynamic team, you will have following responsibilities:
- You will plan and prepare audit assignments;
- You will coordinate and lead the team during the execution of the audits;
- You will analyse the organization's processes (HR, Supply chain, finance, production, marketing etc.);
- You will prepare reports and recommendations;
- You will establish and follow-up on action plans.
An ideal candidate for the position of the Senior Internal Auditor has a master's degree in Management, Management Engineering, Finance or in a similar domain and has at least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
You have experience in Internal Audit, and you are able to coordinate small teams during Audit missions.
Knowledge of French and English is a must for this position. A good command of Spanish will be considered an asset.
You have excellent communication skills, are flexible, rigorous and autonomous while having a good team spirit. If you know how to be humble and diplomatic, don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity and become the new Senior Internal Auditor of this dynamic company.