Senior Internal Auditor
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 manufacturing-and-production Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 62000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A challenging new role as Senior Internal Auditor has come available at an international company active in the manufacturing industry, in the European headquarters based in the Antwerp region.
To further strengthen the global audit department, the Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning and executing operational and regulatory internal audits.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Internal Auditor will have some of the following responsibilities:
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Perform audit procedures including documenting auditee processes and procedures, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and identifying and defining issues.
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that control standards and governance systems are functioning as intended.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Draft of the audit report and presenting to the Audit Management for review.
- Document clear, concise, and objective audit findings on the results of audits, including recommendations that add value to the business.
- Monitor the timely implementation of the actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Work on related projects/work as assigned.
- Team up with other internal and external resources as appropriate.
As Senior Internal Auditor you have a Bachelor in Accounting or Finance with at least 4-5 years of (Internal) Audit experience. You have in-depth knowledge of accounting, auditing principles and techniques; being CIA certified or progressing towards it is a plus.
You are fluent in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset. A good IT knowledge is essential, knowledge of data analytics tool is an asset.
As Senior Internal Auditor you are a quick learner with a critical mind set and excellent analytical skills. You can work independently as well as in a team and you have a proven track record of adding value to an organisation by proactively taking initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and professional environment in which you will regularly visit other European locations (travel maximum 25%). Multiple career opportunities coupled with an attractive salary package and benefits await. If you are interested in this Senior Internal Auditor job, please apply now.