Senior Internal Auditor
Location Walloon BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 manufacturing-and-production Brabant Wallon Walloon Brabant BE EUR 69000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The HQ of a large international group active in the manufacturing sector and based in Walloon Brabant is currently reinforcing their team by recruiting a new Senior Internal Auditor. As the new Senior Internal Auditor, you will join a Corporate Internal Audit department and will have the opportunity to evolve in a dynamic, diverse and multicultural environment.
You will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You will perform annual internal audits within Europe;
- You will present audit results to the Management of the audited entities, making sure that the audit findings are accepted as well as giving advice on the resolution of the identified issues;
- You report and communicate the audit results to the Head of Internal Audit;
- You monitor the improvement plans for specific projects to improve the internal control environment;
- You will perform the independent assessment of the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting;
- You will work and collaborate within a team of senior Auditors.
The ideal candidate for the position for the Senior Internal Auditor holds a university degree in Economics, Auditing, Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field. You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the Internal Audit, including in an industrial sector or in the External Audit for one of the Big 4 companies.
You are fluent in English and French, and you have a strong IT acumen. Knowledge of any other European language, especially Dutch and German, will be considered as a strong plus.
Are you a leader with a critical and analytical mindset who is client- and result-oriented? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you stress-resilient, pro-active and ready for a new exciting challenge? If so, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.