Corporate Internal Auditor
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 health-and-safety Leuven Flemish Brabant BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Corporate Internal Auditor role has just become available within a global leading chemical company in the Leuven region. In this role, you are responsible to assist in execution and follow-up of Financial and Operational audits with focus on Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the Corporate Internal Auditor's key responsibilities include:
- Take part in the preparation, performance and follow up of audits to assess risk, test controls and provide advisory services as set out by Internal Audit Management
- Evaluate compliance with corporate policies & procedures, laws and regulations, mainly Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Perform periodic control reviews within various operational and financial processes and determine adequacy and effectiveness of internal procedures and controls
- Identify and report on control weaknesses and assist management in taking corrective actions
- Ensure sufficient work has been performed during the audit to achieve the audit objectives. Ensure quality and timeliness of audit documentation and reports
- Assist in special investigations and unplanned audits and value-added services as required by the Internal Audit Manager
You hold a master’s degree or a professional qualification in Finance with 3 years of experience in Financial or Operational auditing, ideally within an international company. Experience in a public accounting firm or in a listed company is considered as a strong asset. You have a relevant experience and good understanding of Internal Control Systems and business systems. You are fluent in English and able to interact with all levels of the organisation. You are willing to travel 40% of the time primarily across Europe.
Are you result-oriented, hands-on, a team-player, open-minded and do you possess strong analytical and persuasive skills? If you are the ideal Corporate Internal Auditor for this global role within a listed company, do not miss this opportunity and apply now!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.