Internal Audit Manager
Consultant Gemma Rodriguez
Job Ref 1853262/001
Date posted 28 February 2023east-flanders accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 medical-and-nursing Aalst East Flanders BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting new role as Internal Audit Manager has just come available in a medical company based in Aalst.
This international company offers you an interesting role with responsibilities and new challenges;
About your role as Internal Audit Manager:
You will coach a team and manage the financial, operational and compliance related audits globally.
Your main responsibilities:
- Recruit, retain and develop highly skilled and qualified professionals. Coach associates to improve overall quality of work and prepare associates for additional responsibilities.
- Work closely with audit team to develop audit scope. Perform risk-based audit planning to ensure that high risk scope areas are addressed.
- Preparation of clear and concise audit reports that describe the control weaknesses, associated risk and Internal Audit recommendation. This position is also responsible for verbally communicating audit results to senior management.
- Audit oversight and work paper review. Participation in reviews to ensure that audit procedures are properly executed and documented, and audit observations are effectively communicated.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Internal Audit stakeholders.
The ideal profile for the role as Internal Audit Manager:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related
- 7 years’ experience in a similar role and international experience is required
- Open to travel 30% of the time
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Advanced user of different ERP systems
- Knowledge of data analysis tools are a nice to have
- Strong project management skills
What can you expect to get in return:
Are you the experienced and enthusiastic Internal Audit Manager who likes to contribute to the company and who seeks continuous improvement? Then this can be your next step in your career.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 (0) 3 202 79 00
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WetterenDate posted: 08 March 2023A leading IT company is expanding its organization for global coverage and is therefore looking for a Tax Manager to support the team in Wetteren.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GhentDate posted: 06 March 2023As a result of phenomenal growth and ongoing sucesses, our client, a leading IT company is looking for a Group Tax Manager to support the team in Ghent.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MerelbekeDate posted: 03 March 2023A leading IT company is expanding its organization for global coverage and is therefore looking for a Global Tax Manager to support the team in Merelbeke.