Transfer Pricing Specialist
Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 13 January 2017
A new challenging role of Transfer Pricing Specialist is today available at a Fortune 500 company offering logistics and supply chain services, based in Antwerp. Proactively partnering with Senior Management and Business Units to implement new business opportunities, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global logistics company.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your main responsibilities as Transfer Pricing Specialist include:
- Setting up the monthly management reporting and implementing transfer pricing policies and guidelines
- Maintaining the tax ruling in the Netherlands up-to-date
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s transfer pricing policies and managing possible risks
- Assisting with transfer pricing audits and recommending audit settlements
- Providing transfer pricing advice to different business units
- Setting up international tax strategy and leading tax projects
- Liaising with external advisors and local finance teams
With a Bachelor in Finance or Tax, you have at least 3 years of experience in corporate tax ideally with transfer pricing experience.
You are fluent in English, knowledge of other European languages is a strong plus. A strong knowledge of MS Office is essential.
If you are a real entrepreneur and love building relationships with customers, this is the job for you. The opportunity to join a stimulating, international and customer focused company awaits.