Corporate Tax Manager Offshore Business & The Netherlands
Consultant Renske Lubbinge
Date posted 22 December 2017
A leading Belgian engineering company based in the Antwerp region is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager Offshore Business & The Netherlands to strengthen their Tax Department. Based both in Antwerp and Breda, the Corporate Tax Manager will be responsible for developing and reviewing the tax strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, your main tasks as Corporate Tax Manager will include:
- Responsible for Dutch corporate income tax return
- Review and analyse legal and financing structures and makes proposal for legal structurings
- Proactively inform and report to key stakeholders on any relevant tax matters or changes in tax legislation and advises senior management on their tax position, tax structures, tax returns, and other tax related matters by translating complex tax knowledge into practical advice
- Liaise with the Dutch Tax Authorities regarding various tax issues
- Manage projects such as Asset Management projects, from a tax point of view, in order to optimize the tax position
- Create awareness of tax related matters within the business and conduct trainings when needed.
With a Master in Tax (Economics, Finance, legal or similar) you have a minimum of 10 years experience in Dutch coporate tax. Experience in offshore is a plus but not a must. The ideal candidate is fluent in Dutch and English and has a good general IT knowledge.
If you are structured, persuasive and a hands-on and down to earth personality, this role is for you. The opportunity to join an international and stimulating environment awaits.