Transfer Pricing Manager
Consultant Renske Lubbinge
Date posted 22 December 2017
A large Belgian engineering group is looking for a Transfer Pricing Manager to reinforce their Tax Department in the Antwerp region. In this role you will be responsible for further implementing and setting up the transfer pricing policies and contracts in the company.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, your main tasks as Transfer Pricing Manager include:
- Maintain the Tax Rulings on a global level up-to-date
- Implement and further professionalise Transfer Pricing policies & guidelines
- Effectively manage the Company’s Transfer Pricing policies & guidelines
- Partnering with the senior management during Transfer Pricing audits and recommending audit settlements
- Providing Transfer Pricing advice to different business units and proactively partnering with the BU’s during evaluation and implementation of new business opportunities
- Providing support to local finance teams with regards to transfer pricing
- Liaising with external advisors
With a Master in Tax (Economics, Finance, legal or similar) you have a minimum of 10 years experience in Transfer Pricing.You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a good general IT knowledge.
If you are independent, persuasive and solution driven with strong communication skills, this challenging position in a an international and dynamic working environment awaits.