Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 automotive Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global company active in the automotive industry is now looking to recruit a Tax Manager for its office based in Brussels. In this role, you are in charge of all tax matters as well as for the treasury department.
As the Tax Manager, your key responsibilities are :
- You are in charge of a team of 2 people;
- You prepare the tax returns;
- You analyse, advise and take decisions related to specific tax issues;
- You help supervising the treasury department in Belgium and abroad;
- You are responsible of ad-hoc projects;
- You liaise with banks and the tax administration regarding treasury matters.
With a master degree in Finance or equivalent, you have 4 to 5 years of experience in a role in tax (internally or in a Big 4 environment). You are at ease with IT tools, a first experience with SAP would be considered as a nice asset. Fluency in Dutch, French and English is required.
To be considered, you are solution oriented and appreciate to take initiatives. If next to this, you are a born leader with an entrepreneurial mind-set, this Tax Manager role is for you. Send us your application today.