Group Tax Responsible
Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 6300 6700 6700 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international Group active in the real estate sector and based in Brussels region is currently looking to fill in a newly opened position of the Group Tax Responsible. As the Group Tax Responsible, you will report directly to the CFO and join a dynamic and ambitious team with a strong track record.
The main tasks of the new Group Tax Responsible will include:
- You will oversee all operations within the Group related to taxes;
- You will be responsible for tax compliancy and tax reporting within the Group
- You will work closely together with the Group Treasurer to optimise cash management within the Group and improve cash upstreaming;
- You will prepare and review transfer pricing documentation;
- You will provide expertise on tax related issues in M&A and disposals;
- You will support the accounting & controlling team in tax planning and risk management;
- You will manage contacts with the tax administration and external tax advisors;
- You will monitor changes in legislation applicable to the Group.
The ideal candidate for this role holds a Master’s degree in Finance. An additional qualification in tax and an experience in real estate sector will be considered as a strong advantage. You have at least 6 years of experience in tax, accounting, treasury or any other related field.
You are fluent in English and have strong knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
If you have excellent communication and self-management skills, you are dynamic and hands-on and you are ready for a new challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.