Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 consultancy Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the management consulting sector and based in the heart of Brussels is currently looking to recruit a Tax Consultant.
As the new Tax Consultant, you will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager Consulting and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You lead technical discussions to optimize claim through interviewing key business decision makers and technical leads;
- You advise on issues linked to corporate income tax, Research and Development and government tax incentives;
- You support Research and Development Tax Relief claims in the event of enquiries;
- You prepare and review Research and Development Tax Credit calculations and the filing of the claim;
- You ensure a continuous ‘legal watching’ regarding R&D and Government Tax Incentives to meet legal requirements.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Law or in Finance with a specialisation in Tax. You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Tax. Specialisation in R&D tax incentives will be considered as a very strong plus.
You are fluent in both Dutch and English and you have a strong knowledge of French.
If you are autonomous, proactive and result-oriented, you have a high standard of work and an entrepreneurial mindset, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity and become the new Tax Consultant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.