Supervisor Accounting and Tax
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 automotive Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global automotive company in the Brussels area is now seeking a Supervisor Accounting & Tax to support the Accounting and Tax Manager. In this role, you will be responsible of the operational management for the General Accounting department.
As the Supervisor Accounting & Tax, your key responsibilities include:
- Support and coach a team of 2 General Accounting Officers;
- Ensure the monthly accounting in close cooperation with the controlling department;
- Consolidate the accounts of various entities of the group and monitor them until the publication;
- Follow closely the tax returns of all entities (VAT, annual tax return);
- Responsible for the mandatory structural checks and the preparation of annual accounts;
- Monitor the most important accounting indicators and develop the necessary monitoring tools;
- Manage and participate in projects that have an impact on the financial department;
- Implement various studies at the request of the General Director or the management of the finance department;
With a Bachelor or master’s degree in Accounting or Economics, you have a first experience in People management and at least 5 years of experience in Audit. You have good analytical mind-set and thorough knowledge of taxation.
If you are a real team player with a strong interpersonal and management skills and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, apply now and become the new Supervisor Accounting & Tax!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.