Tax Manager EMEA & CIS
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Job Ref 1627162/001
Date posted 03 June 2022antwerpen accountancy-finance/tax 2022-06-06 2022-08-02 transport-and-rail Antwerp Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new challenging role as Tax Manager EMEA & CIS has just come available at a global transport company in Antwerp.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing multinational who offers opportunities for professional development and personal growth, the possibility to work remote and travel.
About the Tax Manager EMEA & CIS role:
You will be responsible for the tax operations in the region. This includes tax compliance, US GAAP tax reporting, tax audit support and ad hoc tax advisory. You will work closely with Finance and external providers.
- Support external tax provider with regards to tax compliance work and be the interface between finance teams in the region for the collection and analysis of financial data, legal documents and other relevant information required for local tax return filings.
- Ensure accurate and adequate US GAAP tax reporting (tax provisions, return to accrual, deferred taxes).
- Support tax audits/reviews within region and work with business finance teams to prepare for audits.
- Review tax filings prepared by external tax providers as well as any statutory tax disclosures for statutory audit.
- Recommend improvements to tax systems and controls.
- Work closely with the external tax provider, Regional Tax Leaders and Global Tax Controllership teams to ensure consistency in process, risk and outcomes.
- Support planning and project work, including reviewing optimized legal structures for commercial deals.
- Support the business on key projects as well as ad-hoc tax queries, including transfer pricing.
The ideal candidate:
- Master’s degree in economics or (tax)law
- 10 years’ experience in a similar global business or Big 4 company
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and accounting packages (Oracle)
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to technically discuss with Regional Tax, Global Tax Controllership team, our local Corporate CIT providers and Auditors where necessary.
- Prepared to travel
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great growth opportunities and an interesting salary package within a fast-growing environment.
Don’t hesitate and apply now for the role Tax Manager EMEA & CIS!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 09 June 2022For one of our clients active in the food industry and based in the Antwerp region, we’re currently looking for a Tax Manager a.i. for a 3 months assignment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 14 June 2022Voor een hoogwaardig bouwbedrijf in Antwerpen zijn we op zoek een ondernemende Project Controller om controles uit te voeren op alle toegewezen werven in Vlaanderen. U bespreekt alle financiële cijfers en eindprognoses met verschillende partners en maakt hierbij ook analyses, aandachtspunten en verbeteringen naar het management op.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 29 June 2022A new position as Financial Analyst is currently available at an international company, active in the manufacturing sector of a well-known luxury brand. To reinforce the Antwerp Finance department, you will have a wide range of financial activities such as planning, forecasting and budgeting to support effective operational and capital decision making.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 29 June 2022Voor een bekend internationaal-georiënteerd bedrijf in de service sector zijn we op zoek naar een Financial Controller die de focus kan leggen op het optimaliseren van de processen. In deze positie rapporteert u aan de CFO.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GeelDate posted: 29 June 2022Een interessante functie als Senior Accountant is nu beschikbaar in een internationaal manufacturing bedrijf in Geel.