Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Renske Lubbinge
Date posted 07 December 2016
A challenging new role as Treasurer is today available for an international company active in the manufacturing industry in the Antwerp region. In order to further strengthen the finance department, you will as Treasurer be responsible for setting up an efficient cash management and cash flow forecasts.
Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing bank reconciliations and investigations and resolving claims for the group’s entities
- Monitoring and following up the group’s transactions and Electronic Banking reporting
- Supporting variances analysis and ensuring an adequate cash flow to allow effective operations
- Monitoring the group’s intercompany account balances, in accordance with the policy
- Assisting in the delivery of corporate treasury operations projects
As Treasurer you have a Master degree with approximately 5 years of treasury/cash management experience and good cash pooling knowledge.
You are fluent in English, knowledge of another European language is a plus.
You are hands-on and have strong communication and problem solving skills. You are a team player, flexible and deadline oriented.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and professional environment. Multiple career opportunities coupled with an attractive salary package and benefits await.