Consultant Benjamin Goodman
Date posted 13 December 2016
A leading and internationally present Belgian group is today looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their Treasury Department in Brussels. This is a unique opportunity to join an influential and multinational environment.
Your responsibilities as Treasury Analyst will include:
- Day to day management of bank guarantee issuances and received bank guarantees
- Implementing a Bank Guarantee Management tool
- Monthly cash reporting for all entities, including collecting and consolidating data, analysing variations and preparing reports for the Executive and Strategy Committee
- Supporting and advising internal customers
- Managing existing Cash Pools and the intercompany loan portfolio
- Implementing new Cash Pooling structures
- Managing FX Hedging programmes
With a background in finance and 3 to 5 years of treasury experience with a strong emphasis on bank guarantees management, you are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch.
Prior experience in a project management environment would be an asset.
Are you passionate about treasury? Are you a systems minded individual with strong analytical skills? A worldwide leader in its sector, this Treasury Analyst role will provide you with great on-the-job learning opportunities and an attractive range of additional benefits within a stimulating and growing environment.