Senior Treasury Analyst
Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Herman Driessen
Date posted 27 January 2017
To further strengthen its Group Treasury department located in Flemish Brabant, a growing multinational corporation is currently seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst. You will be a key player for the worldwide group strategy for the financing, cash planning and FX risk management. You will be in charge of operating, developing and promoting the guidelines provided by the Group Treasury both for internal and external customers.
Reporting directly to the Group Treasury Manager, you will be involved on all subject treated by the Treasury department as well as taking the lead of several specific projects:
- Provide leadership and direction of the long term financing strategy of the Group
- Handle the relationship with existing and potential investors
- Be in charge of the cash pooling and cash planning of the Group
- Daily cash management of the Treasury Center and the Belgian affiliates
- Develop and maintain long-term banking relationship
- Roll-out best practices in terms of bank communication and system use
- Encourage the use of the Group in-house bank
- Provide financing to the subsidiaries according to the transfer pricing policy
- Identify and quantify the group’s foreign exchange exposures; propose and implement hedging strategies
- Calculate and hedge the FX risk of the Treasury Centre
- Process Hedge Accounting for the Group
- Ensure the Group’s compliance requirements (EMIR, Dodd-Frank and other regulations)
The ideal candidate for this outstanding opportunity has a Master’s degree in Business, Finance or a related discipline and is fluent in English and French and/or Dutch. A first experience in a similar function (corporate Treasury of a multi-national company) is a plus. The Senior Treasury Analyst will be expected to be a result-oriented and IT driven team player, able to understand and overcome cultural diversity.
If you have excellent analytical skills and feel attracted to comprehensive learning and career opportunities within a large corporation, this is the right role for you.