Head of Capital Markets
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 19 July 2018 2018-07-192018-09-17 science-and-research Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A large worldwide group active in the chemicals sector with HQ based in Brussels is on the look out for a “Head of Capital Markets” who will manage a team of 5 people.
Reporting to the Group Treasurer & Insurance Director (CFO – 2 position), your main responsibilities will include:
- Optimising and developing all types of funding and financing solutions for the Group (capital increase, bonds issue, syndicated loans, credit facilities, etc.)
- Optimising the Group’s capital structure and financing of subsidiaries (internal or external financing solutions)
- Managing and monitoring the Group credit rating
- Supporting Project Financing operations in several countries (also in exotic countries where risk management is crucial)
- Advising the CFO on M&A transactions or Group transverse projects for treasury and liquidity aspects
- Managing FOREX operations (in 30 currencies) and interest rate risks
- Managing and lead international and local bank relationships
- Developing and coaching the team, deploy “best practices” and optimise internal processes and treasury tools
The ideal candidate has Master Degree in Economics, Finance or (Business) Engineering (the latter coupled with a MBA).
Minimum 15 years of experience in treasury, more specifically in funding and financing solutions acquired in a large Corporate treasury environment or in an international banking environment. Extensive financial background (e.g. CFA, corporate finance, banking or M&A experience).
Fluency in English is a must, French or Flemish, or any other language is considered as a plus.
If you consider yourself highly energetic with strong leadership skills, autonomous and stress resistant to take up this new challenge, then do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.