Head of Treasury
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 transport-and-rail Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading group active in the infrastructure sector is now looking for a Head of Treasury for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible of 6 collaborators.
As the Head of Treasury, your main responsibilities include:
- You prepare the prospects of cash flows and manage the liquidity planning;
- You liaise with different banks and stakeholders;
- You grant continuous attention to the company’s financial situation;
- You are responsible of short and long terms financing, as well as credit lines and investments;
- You ensure that the management and other management bodies have the necessary information on time concerning Treasury;
- You make sur that the global strategy reaches company’s goals.
With a Master degree in Finance or Economics, you have at least 10 years of experience in Finance of which 3 years in Treasury. You have a good knowledge of financial tools such as EMTN, CP, SWAPs, Sale & Lease Back and PPS. Fluency in French, Dutch and English is required.
Are you analytical and able to convince ? Do you take initiatives ? Then this Head of Treasury role is a brilliant opportunity for you. Send your application now.