Group Treasury Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 manufacturing-and-production Louvain-La-Neuve Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Manufacturing sector is currently on the lookout for a Treasury Analyst for its office based in Walloon Brabant. The Treasury Analyst will support the Group Treasurer in his daily tasks and will be involved in hedging operations, cash management, debt and interest management and process improvement projects.
Reporting directly to the Group Treasurer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Daily follow-up of Group Cash & Debt position;
- Assist in mitigating Foreign exchange (FX), Interest rate and Commodity risk;
- Develop Treasury reporting dashboards and introduce Treasury KPIs;
- Assist in various projects improving Treasury and Cash management processes;
- Act as the Treasury IT contact to maintain and support global treasury technology solutions;
- Support local Finance organizations.
The ideal candidate has a University degree in Finance or an MBA corporate Finance. As Treasury Analyst, you have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Treasury and an experience with Treasury Management system. Knowledge of RPA would be considered as an asset.
You are fluent in both French and in English, any other language would be a plus.
You are precise, methodological and organised. If you have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and maintain a high quality work, do not wait and apply for this position of Treasury Analyst now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.