Corporate Treasury Manager
Salary Outstanding package
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international stock listed Belgium based market leader is looking for a Corporate Treasury Manager. You will develop, maintain and improve the group's treasury management tools and support the group's companies in using tax, reporting and treasury functions.
Reporting to the Head of IR, Communications and Treasury, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising investments/financings, verifying financial risks and presenting financial reports
- Preparing cash flow reports and monitoring cash flow forecasts, analysing and reporting regularly on cash shortages/surpluses
- Forecasting, monitoring and tracking cash flow, further implementing and rolling-out of new forecasting tool
- Taking part in daily cash management activity and Forex exposure hedging
- Implementing and reviewing all working capital related programs to ensure that an adequate cash flow to allow an efficient and effective operation with regards to financial debt
- Optimising the factoring programs by following-up dilutions and credit limits
- Liaising with Managers, other departments, credit insurance companies and the business units
The Corporate Treasury Manager has a Master degree with at least 5 to 7 years of relevant treasury experience including experience with working capital and risk management. You have a proven track record with devising and implementing treasury strategy and cooperating with others to achieve this strategy.
Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is a strong plus. A good general ICT knowledge is required, especially in Excel; knowledge of treasury systems and Cashforce is a plus.
The Corporate Treasury Manager has excellent organisational, analytical and project management skills and able to prioritize effectively and work independently. You are result oriented and accurate with a hands-on attitude. You are conscientious, can make business decisions and solve problems.
If you are an integer team player with a no-nonsense mentality and you are flexible to travel occasionally, this challenging Corporate Treasury Manager role is for you. Don't hesitate and send us your CV. An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits are guaranteed.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.