Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international Group active in the real estate sector and based in Brussels region is currently on the look-out for a new Treasury Analyst. As the Treasury Analyst, you will report directly to the Group Treasurer and you will join a dynamic and fast-growing environment that will allow you to evolve and develop your set of skills.
Some of your main responsibilities, as the new Treasury Analyst of the Group, will include:
- You will oversee the design & maintenance of Treasury dashboards;
- You will manage the integration of Investment Credits and ensure the thorough follow up;
- You will prepare the monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting to management, controlling & accounting;
- You will assist the Group Treasurer for hedging recommendations as well as derivatives reporting;
- You will manage the structure of the Group Bank accounts;
- You will assist the Group Treasurer in the Treasury Management System.
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in a related field. You have 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Treasury.
You are fluent in Dutch, with a good knowledge of French and English. You are at ease with Excel. Familiarity with TMS will be considered as a plus.
Are you well organized, detail-oriented, rigorous and dynamic? And do you have an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills and are you ready to start on a new exciting adventure? Do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.