Treasury and Business Controlling Responsible
Salary Excellent package
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-19 automotive Lummen Limburg BE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity as Treasury and Business Controlling Responsible has become available for a global manufacturing company based in Lummen, Limburg. As Treasury and Business Controlling Responsible you will maintain and improve the group’s treasury management tools and act as a true business partner.
Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing cash flow reports and monitoring cash flow forecasts, analysing and reporting regularly on cash shortages/surpluses
- Taking part in daily cash management activity
- Implementing and reviewing all working capital related programs to ensure that an adequate cash flow to allow an efficient and effective operation with regards to financial debt
Your other tasks will be:
- Confirm the consolidated figures and investigate variance analysis versus budget and/or forecast. Be able to present them to management in a clear and summarised manner.
- Give support to the budget and forecast procedures, based on input from your local network.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis such as profitability analysis, margin analysis, etc. and act as a true business partner for your stakeholders
The Treasury and Business Controlling Responsible has a Master degree with at least 7 to 10 years of relevant treasury experience including experience with working capital and risk management. You are a pragmatic problem solver with excellent analytical skills, effective interpersonal and communication skills. A sense of business and assertiveness in discussing opportunities, risks or concerns, is vital.
Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is a plus. The Treasury and Business Controlling Responsible has excellent organisational and operational skills, is a strategic thinker and a problem solver. You are goal oriented and proactive with a hands-on attitude.
If you are determined and driven to fulfil this challenging role, do not hesitate and apply today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.