Salary Outstanding package
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-16 manufacturing-and-production Sint-Katelijne-Waver Antwerp BE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The company Greenyard is currently looking for a Treasury Manager who will develop, maintain and improve the group's treasury management tools and support the group's companies in using tax, reporting and treasury functions.
Greenyard is a global market leader of fresh, frozen and prepared fruit & vegetables, flowers and plants. Greenyard’s mission is to make lives healthier by helping people enjoy fruit & vegetables at any moment of the day in an easy, fast and pleasurable way.
It has operations worldwide and serves a global customer base among which most of the leading retailers in Europe.
The group counts close to 9,000 staff active in more than 25 countries worldwide, with a pro-forma combined turnover of approximately 4 Bio EUR. Their headquarters are located in Sint-Katelijne-Waver, Belgium.
Reporting to the Investor Relations Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising investments/financings, verifying financial risks and presenting financial reports
- Preparing cash flow reports and monitoring cash flow forecasts, analysing and reporting regularly on cash shortages/surpluses
- Forecasting, monitoring and tracking cash flow, further implementing and rolling-out of new forecasting tool
- Taking part in daily cash management activity and Forex exposure hedging
- Implementing and reviewing all working capital related programs to ensure that an adequate cash flow to allow an efficient and effective operation with regards to financial debt
- Optimising the factoring programs by following-up dilutions and credit limits
- Liaising with Managers, other departments, credit insurance companies and the business units
As Treasury Manager you have a Master degree with at least 5 to 7 years of relevant treasury experience including experience with working capital and risk management. You have a proven track record with devising and implementing treasury strategy and cooperating with others to achieve this strategy.
Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is a strong plus. A good general ICT knowledge is required, especially in Excel; knowledge of treasury systems and Cashforce is a plus.
The Treasury Manager has excellent organisational, analytical and project management skills and is able to prioritize effectively and work independently. You are result oriented and accurate with a hands-on attitude. You are conscientious, can make business decisions and solve problems.
If you are an integer team player with a no-nonsense mentality and you are flexible to travel occasionally, this challenging Treasury Manager role is for you. Don't hesitate and send us your CV. An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits are guaranteed.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.