Senior Investment Manager
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading real estate company based in Brussels is currently looking to recruit a Senior Investment Manager to fill in a newly created position. As the Senior Investment Manager, you create additional value for the company and play an important role in its steady growth.
Some of the main tasks of the Senior Investment Manager will include:
- Assist the Head of Acquisitions, Investments and Financial Advisory in obtaining external financing for the acquisitions and ongoing projects
- Perform valuations of assets, companies and projects in the light of new acquisitions and divestments.
- Assist in performing financial and tax due diligences
- Create and reviewing financial models used in your valuation exercises
- Aid the project developers in the financial structuring of projects and acquisitions.
- Become an all-round financial professional on whom your colleagues can depend for all their financial questions.
- Perform these tasks in a pan-European environment.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a university degree in a finance-related field. You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in a function demanding strong modelling and valuation skills.
Fluent in English, you have strong knowledge of French and/or Dutch as well as strong modelling and valuation knowledge. You are at ease with Excel and can prepare a sound financial model.
If you are curious and have a critical mind-set, you are quality- and solution-oriented, and you are looking for an opportunity which will allow you to grow professionally, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.