Consultant Cristina Barros
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 financial-services Liège Liège BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leading company is now looking for an Actuarial Auditor to reinforce its audit department located in Liège. In this role, you will assess the effectiveness and the efficiency of the internal control according to the annual audit plan.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the Actuarial Auditor’s main responsibilities are:
- You audit everything that is related to actuary in the company and act as a partner of the teams that you audit, presenting solutions to avoid risks in the future;
- You prepare the audit program according to the annual plan and the organisation’s strategy;
- You write the audit reports at the end of the assignment including the diagnostic and technical, functional, organisational and economical recommendations that add value to the company;
- You ensure the follow-up of the interventions reporting;
- You identify the financial risks in the company on a regular basis and identify and evaluate the risk management in order to inform and advise the management.
The ideal candidate holds a master degree in Actuarial Sciences with 5 years experience in a similar position within Big 4 environment and be familiar with Solvency II regulation. You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good practical knowledge in English.
Are you flexible and able to work independently ? If you are assertive and at ease in negotiation, this role of Actuarial Auditor is a great opportunity for you. Send your application today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.