Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 02 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A growing provider of internet services for professional users in Belgium is currently looking for an IT Auditor, based in Brussels. Within a well-known leader in its field, the IT Auditor is expected to be a person passionate by technology.
Working in the head office in Brussels, the IT Auditor will:
- Monitor and evaluate how well risks are being managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working
- Advise management on how to improve systems and processes
- Make sure any issues that affect the survival and prosperity of the business are dealt with
- Consider factors such as ethics, treatment of employees, reputation, growth and environmental impact
- Help senior management to provide evidence to stakeholders that they are managing the business effectively
- Responsible for the internal controls, internal control implementation and framework.
With a degree in IT, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, you have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position (IT internal audit, risk and control function). Experience within fast changing environments (e.g. telecom, IT, …) or within a big4 company is required. The successful candidate is an analytical team player fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of English.
This IT Auditor role offers an outstanding salary package and the stability of an international recognised company.