Audit Project Leader
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 12 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A dynamic and innovative group active in the banking sector is on the recruit for a Audit Project Leader. Based in Brussels, you will be the primarily responsible for overseeing audit execution and managing the audit pipeline.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, as a Audit Project Leader some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Identify existing and emerging risk/ control themes.
- Contribute to Constructing Universe and development of the annual plan.
- Begin developing subject matter expertise (SME).
- Prepares documents and reports that are "client ready."
- Lead testing of financial, operational and other processes as per Audit plans and methodologies. Engages in Continuous Monitoring activities.
- Use knowledge of financial institutions and all applicable regulatory requirements on a day to day basis. Serves as an internal expert on complex Audit topics.
- Develop relationships with the Audit Project Leader and/or audit management, other Audit associates, and clients.
As an ideal candidate you have a bachelor or master degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
Minimum of 5 to 7 years of total work experience is required for this position with prior experience in Financial Audit within a banking environment and/or the Market product knowledge. Ability to audit and process security finance/lending/trading etc.
Knowledge of English is a must coupled. Experience and/or specialist skills in technology (e.g. ability to work with macro, data analytics, etc.) will be seen as a competitive advantage.
If your background includes understanding of the applied and interpretation of analytics results for Audit, critical thinking and problem solving, this new challenge is for you.