Senior Internal Auditor
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-01 insurance Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
In the context of local, regional and international assignments, a Brussels-based leader in the insurance sector in Belgium is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. As such, you will provide independent and objective opinions to the Audit Committee and Executive Committee on the adequacy and effectiveness of the governance arrangements.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Build the rational plans submitted for approval of the audit committee
- Conduct and / or lead the journals as a leader or expert in identifying the main issues of the audited domain
- Validate the relevance and adequacy of remediation plans established by management in response to the findings of the reviews
- Elaborate the reporting elements
- Optimise the internal audit methods and procedures
- Participate in and / or run a skills center (s) by analysing auditing universes
You have a master's degree or equivalent from experience in finance, economics, actuarial science, engineering, law or IT, accompanied by at least 10 years of relevant experience.
Excellent knowledge in French, Dutch and English is required for this position.
From your first day as a Senior Internal Auditor, you will benefit from intensive support so that you can quickly find your place in the Group. If you are structured, demanding, dynamic and ready to evolve, contact us for this opportunity.